Crakrevenue.com is a very new adult affiliate program, currently still in the final beta stages of development. The company and staff behind the site are extremely experienced affiliates themselves and have created CrakRevenue to work as an advanced CPA platform offering and creating custom landing pages and advertisements.
The easiest way to explain CrakRevenue is to show you the promotional video which should give you a better idea.
The company use the tagline “follow the whale” you will find it crops up on a regular basis during tutorials and promo videos.
Getting around the Site
Pointing your browser at crakrevenue.com will open up the site homepage which should look something like the image below.
The page just explains further why you should work alongside CrakRevenue. Informs that they won the GFY affiliate program of the year (2013) award. The footer of the page links to the sites social networks and a very informative and useful blog.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to register an account. This really couldn’t be any easier, 5 minutes and you will be up and running. Simply enter an email address and password, choose a username and complete the CAPTCHA. You will be sent a verification link and that’s it. Your account is immediately active and within 48 hours you should receive confirmation from an affiliate manager.
Inside the Affiliate Area
Once you are registered and logged into your account. You will see that your main dashboard contains your current stats including hits and commissions, referring countries, daily stats and an income summary.
Immediately above the dashboard is an information ticker that displays relevant information, these include interesting articles from the blog or news about contests, etc.
The top navigation bar links to;
- Statistics – Detailed site statistics which we shall cover in more detail later
- Weboffers – A huge array of sites in the cams, dating and pharm sectors. We shall look at these offers and sites in more detail later.
- Mobile Offers – Similar to the web offers but aimed at mobile users. We will cover this in more detail later as well.
- Geomatic – Allows you to generate iframes in a variety of sizes, popunders or Instant Messenger ads. The banners created will display offers from sites like Free Cams Exposed, DaFuckBook, CumLouder and 2Flirt
- Make more $$$ – Offers 5% for any earnings that an affiliate that you recruit earns under you.
Web Offers in Detail
As previously mentioned CrakRevenue offer an almost bewildering selection of sites and offers available. I will try to cover them as best I can here.
There are numerous sites available for promotion, depending on the site chosen will depend on the offer (PPL, PPS or Revshare).
For cam sites, available sites include;
- Exposed Webcams – basically an infomercial that promotes Live Free Fun which is CrakRevenues own Streamate white label site. Offers $0.50 – $2.50PPL (pay per lead) depending on the referring country. There is also a French version and a gay version available.
- My Free Cams – One of the most popular free adult camsites which we recently reviewed here. Offers $2.50PPL from selected countries.
- 4Flirt – A Dutch dating site. Offers 25% revshare
- Easy Dating Exposed – Another infomercial type site that guides visitors through the signup process for Free Lifetime hookup. Offers $50PPS (Pay per Sale)
- RusCams – If you have a lot of traffic from Russia, Moldavia or Kazakhstan and you are struggling to convert it, give Ruscams a go. Offers 20% revshare on these signups.
- Webcams Hispanas – If you have a lot of Spanish traffic. This cam site is an ideal solution to send the traffic to. Offers 25% revshare
- Cumlouder – Ideal for Spanish traffic, a hardcore porn site. Offers $30PPS
- DaFuckBook – For German swingers and exhibitionists. Offers $65PPS
- Camfranco – French cam site offering 25% revshare
In addition to these mentioned there are a bunch more dating sites covering various languages as well as XXX VOD (video on demand) type sites and a pharmacy site should you wish to promote male penis pills.
Once you have chosen the site that you would like to promote, clicking ‘Ad Tools’ opens another page from which you can choose you type of banner etc. Options generally include banners in a wide variety of sizes including custom, Popunders, Floating Ads or direct Links. The majority of the ads tended to be flash banners for easy insertion on your site.
Mobile Offers in detail
As above CrakRevenue have a heap of sites that you can promote if you get mobile traffic. These include;
- Exposed Webcams Mobile – Offers $0.50 – $2.50PPL depending on your traffic source.
- Free Cams Exposed Mobile – Offers $2.50PPL for high quality countries. There is also a 15% revshare option as well
- 4Flirt Dating Mobile – Ideal for Dutch traffic. Offers 25% revshare
There are additional programs available including a VOD solution and a hardcore porn site.
Everyone loves stats, none more so than affiliate. It can actually get quite addictive logging in to see how much you have earnt today. For this reason it is very important that affiliate programs have accurate, easy to use but powerful stats recording.
It’s easy to filter stats between either a range of dates or a select period, ie; today, yesterday, this month, last month etc. You can also use the drop down boxes at the side to filter by site or category etc.
Whilst the stats show most of what you want to see as in the number of uniques sent to a particular site or the amount of conversions you have made. I was a little disappointed to find I couldn’t see which of my URL’s were sending the clicks. Still this is a minor grumble in a very competent stats package.
As an affiliate, it can take a little bit of getting your head around the whole idea of CrakRevenue.com however once you do you should realise that promoting sites that are not saturated and using promo tools that are genuinely fresh and unique can only be a good thing.
With a vast array of sites available to make money from and offers such as PPL, PPS and Revshare it’s almost too good to be true.
As mentioned at the start of the review, the program in still in beta but they are still accepting affiliates. Looks like a great way to make money.. follow the whale!